Thursday, June 24, 2010

Drip, Drip, Drip

Well, I haven't written in a while, so here I am, chillin, still wet from my morning swim :) I've decided to talk about Asia today, as that is where I am going to spend my life for an upcoming year :) I wish there was a way to make a typed smile shaky, bc thats what it should have been lol. I am scared, nervous, and excited to be going to Asia and dedicating this next year of my life in service to the Lord there. I don't know what it will bring, I don't know what will happen there. But I do know that God is leading, directing, and guiding me, because He is the One who chose me for this in the first place. I don't know why He chose me, but I do know He trusts me. He is an amazing God, One I am very glad I am sharing my life with :)

No comments:

Post a Comment