Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Wow today is awesome :)

Have I mentioned just how much I love meeting a group of new friends that have the same goals and bent that I do? These new Christian folk, that concentrate themselves around Lima NY, are pretty much another part of my family I am just starting to get to know, and now that I'm a little less afraid than I was at first, it's really starting to be a fun time, just being around them. Yay Campus Target!! :D So our prayer meeting for China was really good today, we prayed for us, our new friends, the stateside team, money stuff and this summer, and we also prayed that God would help us to remain in Him, in His love and His peace as we go out support raising, etc.. If you're reading this I would ask you to pray for these things also, that the Lord's will would be done here and overseas. Thanks!! Bye for now :P

No comments:

Post a Comment