Monday, August 22, 2011

Life's Like A Jump Rope

Well, do I have anything to say today? Let's see. I had a fairly uneventful day which included shopping for school necessities, and going to worship practice, which was a lot of fun. Last night I had the coolest walk out by the canal or creek or whatever it is. The sky was beautiful, a kaleidoscope of hues, purple, pink, blues and golds. I walked around a bend where I first noticed the pink and red color, and the most wonderful FFH song came on my ipod. It was one of those moments where everything is perfect and feels so good. It was a lovely, deep God moment. His favor is so...I just love it. It was wonderful. Anyway, it was a nice walk. I talked to God about the songs I've been writing, and how I felt about them.
Over the last few days, I've been having such crazy mood swings. I'll feel horrible about everything one moment, and then on top of the world the next. I don't really know what to do about it, other than trust God in my inability to control things lol. And even in the midst of that inability to control, He loves me, and has been showing me His favor in it! What kind of Person loves you unconditionally, even when you're in a horrible mood one second and joyful the next? Man, I'd be getting annoyed with me! But God shows me in it that it's not about whether I act nice or mean or do good or bad. He shows me His favor in the midst of those things. It's hard to wrap my mind around. So yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment