Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Sunny Wednesday!

Well, work finally starts next week for me. I'm looking forward to it, I need something to occupy my time and my thoughts. I'm anticipating remembering what its like to be a nurse, and to help other people in that way. As for the last couple weeks, I've just been preparing to move in to our new place, which will take place in 11 days. !!!! Lots of change in the air. Scary, but still worth it. Just gotta put on my big girl pants I guess ;) And as far as my internship, its been great just catching up with my friends and leaders at the church. We've spent office hours together, as well as healing and prophetic classes, church services, worship practice, and prayer meetings. And just generally hanging out. I'm excited to see how we'll grow as a church in the next year. Nothing stays the same for very long.


No comments:

Post a Comment