Tuesday, June 12, 2012

My Brain Hurts...


Well, this week has been going pretty rough. Things are starting to pick up at work lol. I'm in a learning curve, trying to glean again the nursing skills I left behind for 2 years. Sometimes I can literally feel new paths being grown into my brain lol. At least that would explain the headache. But anyway, in time, I know it will get better. My roommate tells me this is just life. It's normal.
Something I'm really appreciating right now though is the new friendships that are growing in my life. It's been a long time since I've known these truly lovely people, and I like getting to know them again. People I do life with, laugh and cry with, hang out with. It's nice to be around family   :)
So whats next for me? Well hopefully, work recovery lol, from the 'I have no idea what I'm doing' feeling to 'I think I'm starting to understand.' Thank God I'm not alone. He sends the right encouragement along at just the right moment. Whether its encouragement to cry, keep going, laugh, or rest. Thank you Jesus. You are great :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment