Friday, July 6, 2012

Life Update.

Well, here I am again. Work is going well. It's most definitely a learning curve at this point. I learn new things every day and my brain is trying to catalog and store it all. I'm meeting new people, doing new things. I'm playing in a wedding tomorrow, which I am excited and nervous about. I'm sure it will go fine, I just want it to be good lol. I'm playing 'The Wedding Song' by Peter Paul and Mary. I've been practicing, so now its just a have fun and do it for Jesus kind of thing. The wedding is my coworker Roz's daughter. They're all very nice, I'm sure it'll be a lot of fun tomorrow. 

Lets see, what else is new. I really like life here right now. There are some frustrating things, but right now, I'm just enjoying life. Having a paycheck again, a nice place to live, great roommates. Having family nearby. Nice hot weather with a pool. I really am so blessed. But this blessed baby is falling asleep, so I'm gonna have to go now. I will leave you with this thought that I am pondering at the moment: 

'He will cover you with His feathers. He will shelter you with His wings. His faithful promises are you armor and protection.' -Ps 91:4 

No comments:

Post a Comment