Saturday, October 20, 2012

Life Ramblings

Wow, its been a while since I wrote on this here blog. Thought I would break the silence tonight. I've been working evenings this weekend, which isn't bad, only 12-830. I'm a little tired but not too much. Today was an adventure. I spent some time in the west side, then moved on over to the east side. Then came back to tonawander. It rained on and off all day, but there was still a gorgeous sunset to be had. Then I went to North Blo lol I was everywhere today!
I'm contemplating a dream I had a couple nights ago. Didn't see anything, just heard, in one of my mentors wise voice, 'you will dream dreams.' L.O.L. I've been wanting God-inspired dreams for a long time, and I have one now and then, but I want one of those full color, me and Jesus are walking beside the sea of Galilee type dreams you know? I just find it ironic that even in my sleep God encourages me that it will happen. But man, you know what would be really encouraging? A DREAM lol. ::shrug:: Just more funny than anything.
So it is already October 20th. I'm not sure what to do with that. In the grand scheme of things, it's just another day. In my life, it means I've been home for almost 9 months, and working for almost 8. It means Thanksgiving is just around the corner, and only a little farther beyond, snow. I think time goes really fast when I don't watch it. Well, cheers to contentment in everyday life. Lol just gotta remember that I'm exactly where He wants me, when He wants me there. And I have enjoyed being home :)
So funny story! And then I'll be done :) I was driving on the 33 today and I took the grider exit, and it was raining, so there was a huge puddle/river! Taking it a little too fast, I parted that river like Moses parted the red sea. It was so fun!!! Lol quite the adrenaline rush. Should probably be more careful next time though ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment