Thursday, August 23, 2012

Spoiled

Hello blooger world. Let me just start out this...omg I just noticed how I spelled that. I'm gonna leave it in, that is so funny!! Lol anyway, let me regale you with tales from my life.
So my last week was pretty crappy. Work was brutal, I wasn't helping, there were panic attacks, self pity and crying involved lol. I think I was learning some tough lessons. Hard to go into it now, but the jist is God is in control, I'm not, and I need to learn to let things go, compartmentalize, and go with the flow.
So this week, I feel like I'm getting super spoiled lol. I just want to thank God for this week. Work has been so much better. I'm learning how to handle my days, organize and trust that things are really ok, even when they don't feel like it. *ahem* innerhealing...cough.... And then I've been finishing work a little early, I have time to work out, I got to spend time with friends yesterday. And our neighbor made us venison steak today. So good! I love venison. And then I got to see my uncle who is visiting from Texas, and my aunt whom I haven't seen in a while. And my sister and her family!! To top this week off, I am going camping this weekend because my amazing roommate invited me to go with her and her family to this retreat thing near Corning. I am just so blessed. God knows how to give good gifts to his children, and there is only truth in that.


No comments:

Post a Comment