Saturday, July 28, 2012

Storm

So. Good day all. I have the privilege of having my friend Sara stay at my place this weekend. Its good to catch up, she is an awesome person. She was my roommate while I was in China.

So I've been thinking a lot about warfare. And about how Gods timing is perfect. And how I have nothing to fear. I'm wondering how to make my emotions come in line with this revelation, and to trust Him, and rest in Him. It's hard. I want to. My emotions are so blah, so unpredictable, so based on circumstance and uncontrollable scenarios. I'm ready to throw in the towel today, and tomorrow I'll be swinging from the rafters, ready to conquer the world. I guess the trick would be to remain stable and steady through the emotional swings. To trust that I'm still standing on the Rock even when I feel like I'm under the waves. I choose to rest in this scripture tonight -

Ps 91 Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty. This I declare of the Lord, He is my refuge, and my place of safety. He is my God, and I trust Him.


No comments:

Post a Comment