Saturday, August 4, 2012

Creativity

So lately God has been speaking to me about creativity. He said go after the things that bring you passion and joy. Being creative with those things will really bring life, vitality and joy. It was really cool. Dave's message friday night also flowed with this theme. Dreaming in times when you don't see anything happening makes it possible for them to happen in the future. Imagination, creativity, joy. This sounds really good for me at this time, because I've been using my left brain a lot, and my creative right brain is shriveling a little. I need to pull out the paints again. And maybe song writing. It's been a while since I did that stuff, and I miss it. I think its time for a little exploration, to remember and cultivate those things that I like being creative with. Time for a little more life and fervor friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment