Monday, March 8, 2010

Dress Party :)

Alright. It is morning, the sun is shining, and I am going to try and post something with a clear head today lol. So my friends and I had a royal dress party saturday. We all dressed up in our finest and hung out, ate food, played games and stuff. It was a lot of fun. I invited about 25 people, and only 4 showed up. Normally that would bring me down, because I used to think success was based on numbers, as far as events like that go. But really, we all had fun. The quality of everything was good. So I'd say it was a very successful party. AND we all looked amazing :) Lol so anyways, I just want to thank everyone in my life who bears with me through the rough patches. I'm sure everyone has those times where nothing makes sense, where bad moods seem to rule the day, where nothing gets done and there is no discipline whatsoever to speak of in life. (You ladies out there know what week of the month I'm talking about lol). But no matter the outcome, there are always those people who stick by you no matter what, even in your most prickly moments, and for that I am very grateful. So thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment