Monday, March 8, 2010

Let's roll!!!

I am so glad I get to share my thoughts with the world in this way. It is such a great way of communicating my thoughts and feelings, without anxiety that I won't be understood, or that no one will listen. I am important. It's great to put my important thoughts down on e-paper lol. So anyways, I would like to say that I really appreciate all the gifts the Lord has given me. He's given me a heads-up on a couple things, along with a rest and peace about them, so when the proverbial crap hits the fan, I won't be blindsided anyways. It's nice you know, He's a really caring God, and I love Him :) I'd also like to talk about my confidence, or the lack thereof. It is very frustrating to me to be brimming in confidence one day, and then the very next day be fully saturated in my insecurity. I will be confident. Even when I feel afraid, I will be confident. I got that phrase from Joyce Meyer. I am so sick of being afraid. Afraid of stepping out, afraid of being wrong, afraid of what people think, when the only Person I should be caring about is the Lord, and what He thinks of me. I don't even want to think about using my gifts in any other terms but to an audience of One. The Lord has filled me with His Spirit, and so I have no need that anyone should teach me. That doesn't mean I don't accept others' teaching and criticisms. It means that I have the authority of the Holy One to minister, to love, to sing out and play out and LEAD out in worship, and to do it to His love, and His glory, and to not worry how others will react, regardless of whether it's wrong or not. IT IS TIME to step out and lead. Regardless of the consequences. It's time to be bold. It's time to live life to the fullest, and not care what will happen after, to not give it a second thought, or a first. It's time to step out. LET'S DO IT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment