Saturday, March 6, 2010

Midnight Reality

I wonder if anyone really reads these. I wonder if anyone really cares. I wonder if I make a difference in anyones life. Will anyone ever search me out and tell me I made a difference in their life? Am I worth anything if I don't? Do I need to make a difference in someone else's life to be worth something? Do I need to lose my identity in order to make a difference in someone else's life? No. I know that one lol. My life is full of expectations that can't be met, dreams that can't be filled. Questions that can't be answered. What do I want?? What do I want? I want life, I want relationship, I want money, I want closeness, I want free, I want love, I want life. What is there besides what I know? What is there besides what I've seen, what I've been told? What is there past what someone older and wiser tells me? Is there more? When will I become the teacher, and no longer the student? When will what I see and know and do be worth anything? When will I see anything worth seeing? My love, I want so much more for you than what you see. I want so much more for you than what I see. I want more. There is not enough here. There is not enough. I want more.

No comments:

Post a Comment