Sunday, April 11, 2010

My Love

Love. Simply love as it falls down from above.
Love, simply love as it cascades down and brings bliss from the abyss.
From love it comes, flowers and pussy willows and horses and the loveliest things you ever saw. Breathing, blessing, friendship, sweet dreamless sleep, hallelujah choruses as they rise up and down like waves on the sea.
Blessed, blessed love as it falls, full, deep, in, and out.
Blessed love as it falls, creeps, stirs, winds, presents Itself to you like a thief in the night.
When, when, when???!!!! it cries as it waits. And blesses. And refreshes.
My friend, when will you accept?
When will you accept?
My friend, when will you welcome with open arms my Love, in it's freshest state, in its freedom,  in its knowledge of you.
For I love you, says the Lord, and I will never let you go. Never, never, never, will I let you go for you are Mine. And I am yours :)

1 comment: