Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Body parts

Ah. So, here we are, a week and a half later, and I am watching Finding Nemo. My strengths are still here lol. The Lord is showing me how to remain confident in them, even when other people don't think in the same way that I do. He made me unique, so that I can influence other people, and vice versa. People all have different talents. They're like different parts of the same body. Each part of the body has a different function, and all are equally important. Also, though each part of the body has a different function, they all need each other, like the lungs need the heart, and the heart needs the brain. So, with people and their gifts, it's the same way. A person with many thinking talents needs a person around with a lot of people skills, and vice versa. The trick for me is realizing that it's o.k. to be myself, even when the people around me have different talents, and they don't understand mine. Because, more than likely, they will eventually. And if they don't, someone else will. And God, who made me in the first place, will always accept me no matter what my gifts are, or how I use them. It's good to understand that I have different talents, and it's o.k. to use them to the fullest :)

No comments:

Post a Comment