Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Mmmm...relaxation.

Today has been a wonderful, uneventful day. In spite of the strengths that God has given me, and the responsibility that goes with it, I have relaxed and done nothing with them almost all day. I went to the gym, came home, and read a book. I'm coming to the realization that these days are just as important as those days spent in prayer and in building people up. If I don't have it, I can't give it, basically. Rest days, refill days, whatever you want to call them, are good. Very good. :)

In other news, I am talking to a couple people this week that may be able to set me up in a place where I can really develop people my own age, and a little younger. I am believing God to put me in the right place. Thank You Jesus! More to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment