Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My Top 5

So here they are: my top 5 strengths:
1). Developer- I see the potential in people and enjoy developing the person so their potential is reached.
2). Strategic- I think in a way that exposes many possible options to follow in a situation. I also tend to see what's coming.
3). Includer- I like to make sure everyone is included.
4). Positivity- duh. lol.
5). Discipline- also duh.

So I am really a people person, and I accept that about myself. I'll be able to use these gifts by planting myself around people, whether few or many, and watch them develop over time. My gifts really work together to do this. My next step here is to really get to know myself better, and to tell other people, i.e. my leaders at church, so that I can be put in a place where I'm able to move in these gifts. It's where I am most happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment